August 10th, 2009

Um...so, I saw it! A few days ago, even.

Turns out there's not much to say about it, really. Oops!

Oh, one thing that came to mind, and this is a bitter victory at best: blogs have come a LONG way since 2002. Like, the Julie/Julia Project was an objectively successful example, and it really truly sucked! It was just a bunch of text! It was a "food blog" that never had any pictures of awesome food and instead was actually about some chick's feelings. What a bunch of crap!

I mean, this blog is kind of a bunch of crap, too, right? It's also just a bunch of text. And it doesn't even MEAN anything - it's just a big dumb joke. But...check this shit out:



WHOA! BOB! HELP! BOB!!!!!

Totally worth the visit, now, right? Point being...the future is awesome!

Anyway...I'm moving on. Join me next week for my new project, The Time Traveler's Wife & Dave